Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2.3.10 This morning's breakfast.

TRESSA, NORWAY
Photobucket
European Breakfast...& my coffee.. a MUST.

LOLA, UTAH, U.S.
Photobucket
I'd rather eat a doughnut, but baby needs fruit and protein. Baby wins.

REBECKAH, PHILADELPHIA, U.S.
Photobucket

SUKI, GERMANY
Photobucket
I ate cereals topped with strawberrys this morning. A cup of fruit juice went along with it.

KATE, LAS VEGAS, U.S.
Photobucket
"A bagel with Philly, is just plain silly.."

NISA, THE BAHAMAS
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Okay - I need to start having that Norwegian breakfast of champions again.

    Either that one with Cheese and Cukes OR my favorite SkiQueen and Jam....mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice breakfasts we had all around the world : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm! Much better than my breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotten my kids hooked on bagels! I don't look nearly as cute when I'm devouring mine. I think I'll try Nisa's breakfast tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! Love this website. Very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete