Monday, June 28, 2010

6.29.2010 TUESDAYS AROUND THE WORLD:"TODAY"

Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your "today" with us (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to communal global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY"! Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."

CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
29 June
Today is a red-lipstick-and-yellow-nail-polish day!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.29 TODAY
I found the tropical flowers.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
6.29 "Today"
Summer is still celebrated in the traditional Swedish way...even here in SSRF (Swedish Speaking Rural Finland)



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.29.10 Today
Goodbye fourth grade. Love, Kaishon, Jonathon and Shoshi



KAT, AUSTRALIA
6.29
My good friend, Rosie, used to have hair down to her waist. I cut it off. What a beautiful change, and the haircutting? I'm pretty impressed with myself!



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
We had a picnic in the park. Kort was beyond thrilled to finally get out of the house after three days of lock-down! He is doing much better, and it looks like we're out of the woods so far as infection (from the germ-y dog mouth) goes! Yay! Thank you so much for all the kind wishes on his behalf!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.29
While I was at my blogger BBQ, I happily snapped photos of my friend's beautiful rose bushes!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.29
A mini dragon boat race (about 100 meters) in Stanley.



SARAH, GEORGIA
6.29 Today
I had a lunch date with my favorite 5 year old. His pick? Steak 'n Shake :)




CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 29/6
Bramble Flowers



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
6.29.10
I won this lovely necklace from 4 Lettre Words Blog (http://lettrefamily.blogspot.com/) I can't wait to wear it! I have an excuse to get new outfit!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cornelia~ that is one fantastic color of nailpolish and lipstick!

    Rikako! WOW that is one beautiful tropical flower!

    Tezzie~ that is a great way to celebrate summer!

    Becky~love that photo.I have such great memories at that age.

    Kat~ Wow your friend has some seriously long hair! Your cutting skills are great. Rosie is a beautiful girl!

    Lola~ Im so glad he is ok! how scarey. A picnic is a great way to celebrate getting out of the house!

    Buckeroomama~ LOVE that shot

    Sarah~ those are the best kinds of lunch dates:)

    Caroline~ Im so loving those flowers!

    Rocio~ that is one beautiful necklace! congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love all your pictures!
    I like your idea so much! Thank you for letting me share my today with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may join you one of these tuesdays if i get my act together to have a photo ready.

    ReplyDelete