Friday, June 4, 2010

6.4.2010 "TODAY"

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.4  Today
While waiting for Josh to finish his soccer class, Zoë played with her friend.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today we barbecued up some steaks and ate them outside with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Utah weather has finally decided to give us a beautiful day or two! (It's about time!)



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.4.10 Today we went to the fair
Can you see Kaishon? : )
What is your favorite ride at the fair?



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.4 Today
I have been checking out the TV shows today because the girls of SATC were here in Japan. I saw the movie too. It was really funny and fashionable. Yes, Becky, I loved it. I saw some hot guys, Haha!



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
Today 6.4
Here is my sweet brave girly girl touching a stingray. She had a blast at the Aquarium.
"Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience. " ~Paulo Coelho



SARAH, GEORGIA
6.4 Today
I took my boys on a walk while their sister was playing at a friend's house.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.4 Today
Today all of us neighbors got together and decorated our yards with orange flags to support our dutch soccer team that's heading to South Africa. Hup,Holland Hup!



TEZZIE, FINLAND
6.4 "Today"
Today, it's my turn to post fruit tree blossoms ;D

6 comments:

  1. So many great things happening all around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer fun all around! Soccer mania is crazy here all the stores are selling tons of German stuff in support. I'm going to buy a crazy hat just to fit in! Happy Weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonya! Your picture is SO cool! What fun!

    I freaking LOVE your plates Lola! Pretty as can be! Perfect! YAY for the start of Summer!

    Sarah....could he be any cuter? No possible way?

    I love Zoe and her little friend!

    SO glad you liked Sex and the City just like I did Rikako! We might be the only two girls in the world that love it : ) Oh well!

    Happy Friday girls! Happy Friday!

    I love all of your pictures. To me, it doesn't matter if people have big fancy lenses or spectacular cameras at all. To me what matters is the heart in your pictures. If heart is in them, well you can take brilliant images even from a toss away camera!

    Here is to finding the love this weekend!

    'Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art.' ~Ambrose Bierce

    And P.S. How great is Frau for her DAILY comments. She is so encouraging and loving. We all need to go over and express our gratitude to her for making our site more spectacular! Thank you sweet Frau! We appreciate the time you take for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buckeroomama - How sweet...what rhyme are they saying?! Adorable as all heck ;D

    Lola - Oh. My. I'm so jealous! Corn on the cob is just not done here...the corn available is gross...and I can't find a good cut of beef for the life of me! You're killing me here ;D

    Becky - Um...no...(?) But I'm sure he had fun way up there!!

    Rikako - Awesome...it's a great show, but so far I haven't seen either one of the movies. I keep hearing good things, though, so I've gotta check it out!

    Rocio - What fun! And totally brave...don't think I'd dare! Love the quote, too...Paulo Coelho is one of my fave authors :D

    Sarah - He's such a cutie patootie...is his helmet on backwards!? LOL

    Sonya - Hehe...orange...that's so Holland ;D I'm afraid I've never been much of a soccer fan, but middle Europe sure goes nuts over the sport! Hope The Netherlands does well!

    have a great weekend, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful summer pics...I love them all!
    Now I'm waiting for "Today"-Tuesday...
    Have a nice sunny weekend!
    Greetings from Germany
    Liebe Grüße, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the pictures of the SATC girls on Japanese TV.

    Is Kaish in the RED one?? :)

    ReplyDelete