Thursday, July 8, 2010

7.8.2010 "TODAY"

KAT, AUSTRALIA
7.8 Today
Alex needs a haircut? Will he want one? Nup.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
boys,BW,b&w
Boys



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
7.8
These are Josh's favorite toys of the moment... and they're the latest craze to hit our playground --some kind of tops called Beyblades (after the Japanese cartoon show).



TEZZIE, FINLAND
7.8
The kids (and adults!) are enjoying summer at the cottage!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
7.9.10
This is what I do when Gary tries to kiss me too! : )



SALMA, CANADA
Today
Amira learns her lessons.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
7.8
The first butterfly to land on my beautiful Butterfly Tree:)



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,today,7.8
The weather is hot and nice over here. Perfect summer.

3 comments:

  1. Kat~ winderful photo. Mt two sons NEVER want haircuts..lol

    Caroline~that is such a fantastic shot! love the black and white.

    Buckeroomama~ I had those all over the house too when they were popular.

    Tezzie~ I could go for that sprinkler today..it's going to be a hot one!

    Becky~ your sentence made me laugh..LOL love that shot!

    Salma~ Im sooo thankful I'm done with school..lol

    Suki~ beautiful shot! It's sunny here and getting veerry warm:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya, your picture is gorgeousaaa you rocked it out of the park today. I love all of the pictures of boys today. They are sooooooo cute.

    Have a happy day friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning ladies....oh how I have missed my mornings with you all. Beautiful pictures today! Sonya congrats to the Netherlands can't wait to watch the final. Happy to be back in USA, we are in Utah packing up storage and closing out life here and heading back to NY on Saturday. Have a beautiful day ladies.

    ReplyDelete