Monday, August 2, 2010

8.2.2010 "TODAY"

TEZZIE, FINLAND
8.2
This is what my weekend was all about!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
8.2.10



RIKAKO, JAPAN
8.2 TODAY
We enjyoed 6000 fireworks of summer festival. There were the crowd of 400,000 people or more. Oh, it was difficult take good shot.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
8.2.10
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." ~ Ashley Smith



SARAH, GEORGIA
8.2 Today
Keeping cool in the hot, hot weather! This is our last week before school starts back, so we are soaking up the summer fun :)



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
8.2
My husband spotted a Woodpecker in our birdhouse. He was so beautiful!



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,8.2.
I have seen the first butterfly in ages today.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
8.2
Josh with his cousin, Little K, at the spray park --just hours before we were to do a 12-hour flight back home.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 2/8
I got this lovely shot of my froglets inside the beak of a Willow swan.
(last few holiday shots)



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today I am remembering Kort's 3-year-old soccer days... this is how he spent game time. (No joke. Our first attempt at organized sports with our little guy was NOT wildly successful!!! ha ha!)

5 comments:

  1. Caroline -- I am SO impressed that you got such a cute picture with ALL of your kids!! It is next to impossible for me to do and I only have 3!! Please share your secret :)

    Lola -- that's hilarious! We've had some similar experiences :)

    Buckeroomama -- Looks like a good thing to do before a 12 hour flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fantastic assistant! My eldest son is a budding photographer, so organised everyone (tallest down) and then my top secret is to get them to be themselves ~ what you see is what you get! Sometimes I get them to shout 'fat mumma' and that usually makes them giggle ~ I click as the laughter ebs, but they are still smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha HA! Love the soccer player. That is what a normal 3 year old would do.

    LOVE the family picture Caroline. How gorgeous are they? Lovely.

    Your kids look like they are savoring the last magic days of summer Sarah! LOVE that!

    Very pretty Suki. Your pictures are magic.

    Love the birdie Sonya. Wow.

    Rocio! Wowza. Love that quote. So pretty. Pictures like that make me thank Jesus for this beautiful world he has made.

    Stunning fireworks Rikako. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to exchange links with your site communalglobal.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete