Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.12.2010 TUESDAYS AROUND THE WORLD

SARAH, GEORGIA
10.12 Today
love seeing my little guy's footprints in the sand



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/12/10
Love this tile mosaic found at a local train station!



SALMA, CANADA
10.12
All I do is eat all day...



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
10.12.10
♫At the car wash, yeah (ooh, yeah yeah)♫
♫At the car wash (sing it with me now)♫
♫Working at the car wash, yeah♫



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
10.12.10
Aren't brides beautiful?



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.12  TODAY
Josh came home brimming with excitement at having received a "Superstar" certificate from his teacher.



KATIE, INDONESIA
10.12.2010 Today
Today is another installment of "What can you transport on a motorbike?" I always forget to take my camera in the car with me to catch the craziness I see on a daily basis but on this day I remembered and sure enough I caught this. More to come...



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
TODAY, I am sort of freaking out a little. I FINALLY got my images from a maternity photo shoot I modeled for over 3 MONTHS ago! (I have been waiting and waiting and stalking my mailbox for weeks now!) I absolutely worship this photographer, and was so excited I got to work with her... and that I got a disc of all of my full res images for FREE! FREE!!!! I could never afford to hire her...so this was sort of a huge treat for me...if you couldn't already tell by all of the exclamation points!!!! (Kay, I'm really done posting pictures of myself now...seriously!)



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
12/10
TODAY it rained again!


SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
12.10
It's magical mushroom time again!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    Congrats to Joshua!

    Love the sand pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola - love your maternity pic! And Katie...could there be anything more bizarre than a helicopter being transported on a bike?! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the photos around the world!!

    Sorry that I was not able to upload
    photos this week.(maybe next week too, because I will be out of town)

    ReplyDelete