Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Wednesday!


If I was a flower growing wild and free
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee.
And if I was a tree growing tall and greeen
All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves.



LOLA, UTAH
April 6






SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.4

All I want is you, will you be my bride
Take me by the hand and stand by my side
All I want is you, will you stay with me?
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.



KATIE, INDONESIA
4.6.2011




KAT, AUSTRALIA
6.4.11
If you were a river in the mountains tall,
The rumble of your water would be my call.
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, let the cold winds blow.


RIKAKO, JAPAN
4.6 TODAY


CAROLINE, ENGLAND
6th April

If you were a wink, I'd be a nod
If you were a seed, well, I'd be a pod.
If you were the floor, I'd wanna be the rug
And if you were a kiss, I know I'd be a hug

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
4.6


WANDA, MONTREAL
4.6.2011

If you were the wood, I'd be the fire.
If you were the love, I'd be the desire.
If you were a castle, I'd be your moat,
And if you were an ocean, I'd learn to float.

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
4.6.11

~from All I Want Is You (Barry Louis Polisar), from the movie Juno



Happy Wednesday!!

7 comments:

  1. I love this post Bmama!
    Great music and lyrics to go with all of today's wonderful shots :)

    What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song.
    I love this movie.
    I love this post.
    I love the pictures.
    I love the art I get to see here every day.
    Thank you for all of you that take the time to share : )
    You are gems!
    Love, Becky
    PS Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful group of pictures!! Love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wednesday, everyone! This song is my "favoritest" and it always makes me smile when I hear it. =)

    I love all that robin's egg blue that you have around you, Lola... so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Wednesday! Beautiful shots today ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous, fabulous idea for a post. Amazing photos, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great movie. Great song. Gorgeous shots! I can't pick a favorite.
    Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete