Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Around the World

Our very first Tuesday Around the Word post in 2012; can’t wait to see what you have been up to!  On our end…

TINA, SWEDEN

1.3, Our cat always wants to be in the middle of things when I try to organize something! Our cat always wants to be in the middle of things when I try to organize something!

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG Photobucket She got to keep two of the goldfish that she managed to catch!

WANDA, MONTREAL Tuesday Jan3,2012, Joy to the world - cause they sure are to me!! Joy to the world - cause they sure are to me!!

RIKAKO, JAPAN 1229, The organ meat is it it! The organ meat is it it!

CAROLINE, ENGLAND Jan 3rd: Small Boys, Christmas is such fun in our house! Small Boys, Christmas is such fun in our house!

KATIE, OMAN 2012.01.03, Eating a traditional Omani meal of roasted lamb with a flat pancake like bread (Ibri, Oman) Eating a traditional Omani meal of roasted lamb with a flat pancake like bread (Ibri, Oman)

SALMA, CANADA 03.01

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA Photobucket

MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC 1/21/10

MAY, GERMANY 18.10.11, When I see beauty like this, I am speechless!!

Study 1 - black border (resized 150)

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning start to the year! Fabulous photos, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buckeroomama! I have not visited here in awhile. But I love the site, nonetheless. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first Communal Global of the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last post I did, I talked about connections we all have so It's nice to find a place here where so many different people and cultures can come together and connect with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I tried to grab your button but the right click is disabled and I can't copy and paste it. Had the same problem with the link up and had to try the "having trouble linking" to link up. Thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful collection of photos!
    Happy New Year to all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful trip around the world. This is my first time linking up and I inspired by the lovely images. The light in the last photo is amazing. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete