Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today 6.8.2012

 

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
Photobucket
Daddy & son reading together, before bedtime.
 
 
BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
 
SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
8.6, I was hoping I could touch this one but he was to busy running around.
I was hoping I could touch this one but he was to busy running around.
 
 
WANDA, MONTREAL
Fri. June 8,2012
 
 
MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
Photobucket
 
 
KATIE, CANADA
2012.06.08, Loving life while Daddy is home for a visit. The girls wake up and snuggle up on his lap for a story. :)
Loving life while Daddy is home for a visit. The girls wake up and snuggle up on his lap for a story. :)
 
 
CAROLINE, ENGLAND
Whenever!, Mr Fox likes to hang out and sunbathe in the field next to our garden. I took this from my kitchen window. He turned tail when he spotted I'd seen him ;)
Mr Fox likes to hang out and sunbathe in the field next to our garden. I took this from my kitchen window. He turned tail when he spotted I'd seen him ;)

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't link up to ATWT this week ~ I've been sick :(
    Gorgeous shots today though ~ esp' love the girlies with their daddy Katie, and the father-son reading time B'mama ~ precious times :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the daddy and son reading together one! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buckeroomama - what a wonderful way for daddy and son to spend time together. Doing something NON-electronic.

    Becky - Looks like major fun! Kids are so inventive

    Sonya - Wow, you can actually touch that monkey??

    Wanda - such a pretty girl!

    Maddy - Self photo? You're gorgeous!

    Katie - lovely photo of special time with Daddy, making those few moments count

    Caroline - EPIC catch of Mister Fox. OMGoodness!

    ReplyDelete