Monday, May 6, 2013

What can a whole orange do that half an orange can never do?


 
What can a whole orange do 
that a half an orange 
can never do?
Look round!

Tinajo ~ Sweden
My beloved Kumquat  
makes my sunroom a little brighter.

Wanda ~ Montreal
Aren't these Bridal bouquets beautiful?

Caroline ~ England
I love this row of tulips 
against the orange brick wall 
that leads to our house 
~ a sure sign that spring is finally here.


Singwa ~ Hong-Kong
Salted egg (yolk)
Have you ever had one? 


Jade ~ Thailand
I remember chuckling when I found out oranges in Thailand are green!
Did you know that we had green oranges here?


Sonya ~ the Netherlands
We recently celebrated 
the crowning of our new King, 
William-Alexander,
 and these little guys 
were given to us at the local stores.
Do you have a king?


Becky ~ Philadelphia
Light departing



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers in front of the brick wall. it shines with rays of hope and comfort. such an inspirational photo in the world of photography. blessings.

    xoxo,
    Allie @ Framed by God
    http://framedbygod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great images, always! and interesting, too...

    heading to spain in about 2 weeks... this blog excites me about seeing the world!

    happy tuesday, y'all!
    xo

    ReplyDelete